Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Interview - Venkatesh

Victory Venkatesh expressed his opinions boldly about his forthcoming film ‘Chintakayala Ravi’ directed by Yogesh and produced by Nallamalupu Srinivas (Bujji), with Anushka and Mamata Mohandas in the female lead. Here are the excerpts of an interview with Venkatesh to Non Stop Cinema…
How your flick Chintakayala Ravi off to a start?
After ‘Tulasi’, which is an action packed subject, I thought of doing an entertainer with a touch of emotions. Exactly at that time, my brother Suresh and Bujji brought this story to me and I liked it very much and gave my nod.
In what aspect you okayed this movie?
You see, when I am thinking of doing a different subject which has some freshness in it and this story which was narrated to me has all those qualities. In order to maintain the freshness, we planned the shooting of most part of the film in the US. Though the storyline is quite simple, it has a very good narration.
You are saying that the storyline is simple, that means does it have no gripping story?
Yeah.. You are right to some extent. It is not a very big story, with lengthy and heavy dialogues and action scenes. It is very simple and we tried it to narrate in a simple way. If the film to be a hit, it would definitely create a trend of its own.

No comments:

click here earnmoney

Your Ad Here